Although no one can help you with your sexual desires, this is not the case. There are a lot of misconceptions when the sexual component in a relationship begins to decline. However, especially in India, we tend to keep our problems under wraps rather than seek help. Approaching a skilled professional becomes even more difficult if you lack the necessary knowledge and understanding. The following are some things to keep in mind when debating whether or not you need to visit a sexologistor the benefits of having Sexology Treatment:
1. There is no need for someone to tell you that you have a low sex drive: You already know this. If you have a low sex drive, you want to avoid physical contact with your lover. Many hormonal changes (both in men and women) may be to blame, including those caused by physiological issues or medications, fatigue, which may indicate an underlying health problem, and more. There are many reasons for low sex desire, including pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, if you and your partner have been experiencing difficulties for a long time, you should seek the advice of a sexologist in Delhi.
2. You have intense sexual desires/behaviors/fantasies involving unexpected things, activities, or situations: As a result of a deep-seated psychological illness, you have intense sexual desires/behaviors/fantasies that involve things, activities, or situations you'd never expect. Social, occupational, and other aspects of life can be severely affected by this.
3. For men, having erectile dysfunction can cause difficulty in the bedroom: Inability to penetrate even after having an erection or premature expulsion can make it difficult for men to engage in sexual activity. Most of these, on the other hand, is treatable with medicine. In contrast, a visit to a sexual therapist can help determine how to begin treatment. Painful intercourse in women can be caused by dyspareunia, perimenopause, vaginal dryness, vaginismus, and vaginal trauma. A sexologist or a Sexology man is trained to spot and address these kinds of problems.
4. When it comes to sex, it's possible that you and your partner aren't on the same page: Stress or other difficulties could also be to blame for a decrease in sex drive in either of you (hormonal or effect of certain medicines). It is, however, preferable to address this issue as a couple and consult a sexologist. For the best results in dealing with the problem, it's best to work with others.
5. Having a sex-obsessed mentality: It can signify an underlying mental health issue that needs to be addressed immediately, especially if you're constantly thinking about sex. Sexologist consultations may help discover the root cause of one's discomfort.
6. Ejaculation and orgasm are often synonymous in men: So, this is more common in women. A trip to the sexologist may be in order if an orgasm cannot be achieved despite the desire and the presence of a loving, cooperative, and active partner.