Anal Fissure An anal Fissure is a small tear in the moist tissue that lines the ANUS. It Generly Occures when hard or longer stool passes during Bowl movement . Anal fissure gives pain and bleeding with Bowl movement. One can also experience irritation in the ring of muscle at the end of anus.
Anal fissures are very common in among young infants but it can occurs among people of any age.
INDICATION OF ANAL FISSURE
1. Pain, sometime severe, during bowl movements.
2. Pain after Bowel movements for a long duration.
3. Bright red blood on the stool or stain on toilet paper after the Bowel movement .
4. Itching or irritation around the Anus.
5. Visual Crack in the Skin around the Anus.
6. A small lump or skin Tag on the skin near the Anal Fissure.
Common Causes of Anal Fissure
1. Passing of large or hard stools
2. Constipation and straining during bowl movements.
3. Chronic diarrhea.
4. Inflammation of the anorectic area caused by any other inflammatory bowel disease.
For the Best Ayurvedic Treatment for FissUre, USMA AYURVEDIC CLINIC has specialist who owns very high success records of healing Fissure in quicker time than other practitioners .
The HERBS like EMBLICA OFFICINALIS OR AMALAKI, TREMINALI CHEBULA – or HARITAKI, TREMINALIA BELERCIA or VIBHITAKI , COMMIPHORA MUKUL or GUGGUL, CURCUMALONGA – CURCUMIN AZADIRACHTA INCIA – (NNEM) are some name with Potent Medicinal Curative Qualities.
At USMA OUR Ayurvedic sexual disease specialist use these in super combo of Ayurvedic FOMULATION based on long and ancient tried and tested Accurate healing medicine are prescribed to the patient.